Hello. Today Is my final blog post and it is kinda sad but all good things have to come to an end. Well, today I would just like to go over a few things that I learned about gardening. I learned that pests, particularly bugs, can be a lot more of a problem than I previously thought. Before I thought that caterpillars can take a little off the edge of some of your plants but then I saw that without pesticides they can completely obliterate a crop. I also learned that Plants can get diseases. I don't know why it had never crossed my mind before, but I had always thaought that diseases were restricted to animals until I saw some tomato plants that had extremely shriveled and bizzarre looking leaves that had turned almost yellow. Finally I learned that vegetable that you grow yourself taste a lot better. Don't know why that is, but they just do. Oh, and that you can definitely make friends with other people while your gardening. All in all, it was definitely a good experience. :)
Eggplants
Tomatoes
Scallions
Lettuce
Sunflowers
Sunflower
Harvest







No comments:
Post a Comment